Welcome to your Exhibitor Dashboard!
The Exhibitor Service Manual is now available. Scroll down to the Exhibitor Service manual section for details.
Important Dates and Information
|Update your Online Booth. Click on "Edit Booth Info" below.
|Early bird Deadline for Lead Retrieval (Compulead)
|Exhibitors with hotel room blocks - Deadline to provide guest names for the block.
|Advance Deadline for Lead Retrieval (Compulead)
|Last Day to Cancel Hotel Rooms without penalty. Review the Hotel & Travel page for details.
|Complete Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form if applicable and send it to email@example.com
|Submit your Powerpoint slide to be included in the Keynote sessions. Please use the BOMA template.
|Request BOMA's press list to promote your presence at the Expo. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Freeman Services Discount Deadline. This includes booth furnishings, labor, material handling, booth cleaning,etc.
|Advance shipments may start arriving at the Freeman warehouse
|REQUIRED: Submit a copy of your Certificate of Insurance (COI) to email@example.com. Review the Liability insurance requirements for details.
|Deadline to reserve hotel rooms through the BOMA Housing Bureau at the Discounted Rate. Please note: the BOMA room block could sell out prior to this date.
|Advance Deadline for BCEC Services including: Electrical, Internet, Rigging, Plumbing. Click here to order online.
|Catering Order forms due to Levy. Click here to see the menus.
|Pre-Registration Deadline for Conference registrations & Booth personnel
|Discount Deadline for AV & Computer Rental (CCR Solutions)
|First Exhibitor Move in Day. Direct Shipments may begin to arrive at the BCEC at 8am
Register to Attend
2023 Registration Fees
► Early Bird $925 until January 31 Expired
► Advance $975 between February 1 - March 31 Expired
► Standard $1,025 on or after April 1
Team Registration—Register 5 Team Members for the Price of 4, a Savings of $1,025!
To be eligible for Team Registration, all registrants must work for the same company, and all registrations must be submitted at the same time for the discount to be applied
Healthcare Providers—Buy One, Get One Free, a Savings of $1,025!
Any employee of a hospital, health system or physician group may register a second person from their company for free with the purchase of a conference registration. The free registrant must work for the same hospital or health system as the paid registrant. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify for this offer.
First-Time Healthcare Provider—FREE Registration, a $1,025 Value!
If you have never attended an in-person BOMA Medical Real Estate conference and are employed by a hospital, health system or physician group, you are eligible for this offer. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify.
Speakers and Sponsors — Please use the special registration code you received to complete the online registration form.
Government Employees — Please contact our Director, Registration & Meeting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Government rate discount code to complete the online registration form.
Do you need to get approval from your company to attend? Or, when you return from the conference do you need to report on what you learned to show the value of the investment? Our Cost/Benefit Analysis
and Post Event Report
forms can help you demonstrate the value of attending.
BOMA Conference Policies
1. Only individuals who register and present a 2023 conference badge may attend conference events.
2. Payment is required at the time of registration. A registration will not be processed or confirmed until payment is received.
3. Cancellations and/or substitutions must be made in writing or email by April 14 and are subject to a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after this date, or for "no-shows."
5. For Teams of 5, should any member of the team cancel, the complimentary registration is forfeited, and each cancellation is subject to a $100 processing fee.
6. Sponsor Hospitality Policy—Only companies participating in the conference through sponsorship may host private hospitality events for BOMA attendees and these private events may not conflict with any scheduled conference events. The designated times for private functions are Wednesday, April 26 after 6:30 pm and Thursday, April 27 after 5:30 pm. Companies that violate the hospitality policy may be subject to expulsion from participating in future conferences.
7. Housing Policy—In order to ensure that hotel rooms are available to all registered attendees, BOMA reserves the right to cancel hotel reservations booked by non-registrants under BOMA's room blocks.