Register to Attend
May 13–15, 2024
2024 Registration Fees
► Early Bird $950 until January 31
► Advance $1,000 between February 1 - March 31
► Standard $1,050 on or after April 1
Team Registration—Register 5 Team Members for the Price of 4, a Savings of $950!
To be eligible for Team Registration, all registrants must work for the same company, and all registrations must be submitted at the same time for the discount to be applied.
Healthcare Providers—Buy One, Get One Free, a Savings of $950!
Any employee of a hospital, health system or physician group may register a second person from the same company for free with the purchase of a full conference registration. The free registrant must work for the same hospital or health system as the first-paid registrant. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify for this offer.
First-Time Healthcare Provider—FREE Registration, a $950 Value!
If you have never attended the BOMA Medical Real Estate conference and are employed by a hospital, health system or physician group, you are eligible for this offer. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify.
Speakers and Sponsors— Please use the special registration code you received to complete the online registration form.
Government Employees— Please contact our Director, Registration & Meeting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Government rate discount code to complete the online registration form.
BOMA Conference Policies
1. Only individuals who register and present a 2024 conference badge may attend conference events.
2. Payment is required at the time of registration. A registration will not be processed or confirmed until payment is received.
3. Cancellations and/or substitutions must be made in writing or email by April 26 and are subject to a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after this date, or for "no-shows."
4. For Healthcare Providers taking advantage of the "Buy One, Get One Free", the complimentary registration is forfeited if one person cancels. If the person cancelling is the paid attendee, the payment will be applied to the individual who had been registered for free. If both providers cancel then the paid registration is subject to the $100 cancellation fee.
5. For Teams of 5, should any member of the team cancel, the complimentary registration is forfeited, and each cancellation is subject to a $100 processing fee.
6. Sponsor Hospitality Policy—Only companies participating in the conference through sponsorship may host hospitality events for BOMA attendees and these events may not conflict with any scheduled conference events. The designated times for hospitality functions are Monday, May 13 after 6:30 pm and Tuesday, May 14 after 5:30 pm. Companies that violate the hospitality policy may be subject to expulsion from participating in future conferences.
7. Housing Policy—In order to ensure that hotel rooms are available to all registered attendees, BOMA reserves the right to cancel hotel reservations booked by non-registrants under BOMA's room blocks.