Program and Speakers
Experience the healthcare real estate industry's most comprehensive professional development event. Wide-ranging topics cover evolving health system strategies, capital markets trends, innovative design solutions, non-traditional healthcare settings, leasing and property management challenges, legal and regulatory issues, developing the next genergation of industry leaders, and much more.
Programs at this year's event will include:
- Capital Markets Acquisitions and Dispositions and Future Joint Ventures
- Operations Best Practices
- Healthcare Provider Strategies
- How ESG is Impacting Healthcare Real Estate Development and Operations
- Leasing and Market Economics
- Coping with Unprecedented Capital Constraints
- Real Estate Demand for Behavioral Health
- The Design Evolution of Medical Facilities and MOBs
- The 7 Deadly Legal Mistakes You Can Make When Leasing and Managing Healthcare Real Estate
- Financing Medical Real Estate in a High Interest Environment
- and more!
View and search session descriptions speakers here.
Continuing Education (CEU)
All sessions qualify for CMCP, RPA, FMA, SMA, CPM, ARM and CCM renewal and continuing professional development credits. BOMA is an approved AIA-CES provider. Some sessions are eligible for AIA Learning Units (LU). Some sessions may also qualify for CE credits required for real estate license renewal in states that allow self-reporting. Stop by the registration desk to pick-up a CE Attendance Form and submit your completed from to BOMA. ACertificate of Attendance will then be issued to you by BOMA so that you may self-report your continuing education.