Welcome to your Exhibitor Dashboard!
The Exhibitor Service Manual is now available. Scroll down to the Exhibitor Service manual section for details.
Important Dates and Information
|Update your Online Booth. Click on "Edit Booth Info" below.
|Early bird Deadline for Lead Retrieval (Compulead)
|Exhibitors with hotel room blocks - Deadline to provide guest names for the block.
|Advance Deadline for Lead Retrieval (Compulead)
|Last Day to Cancel Hotel Rooms without penalty. Review the Hotel & Travel page for details.
|Complete Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form if applicable and send it to email@example.com
|Submit your Powerpoint slide to be included in the Keynote sessions. Please use the BOMA template.
|Request BOMA's press list to promote your presence at the Expo. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Freeman Services Discount Deadline. This includes booth furnishings, labor, material handling, booth cleaning,etc.
|Advance shipments may start arriving at the Freeman warehouse
|REQUIRED: Submit a copy of your Certificate of Insurance (COI) to email@example.com. Review the Liability insurance requirements for details.
|Deadline to reserve hotel rooms through the BOMA Housing Bureau at the Discounted Rate. Please note: the BOMA room block could sell out prior to this date.
|Advance Deadline for BCEC Services including: Electrical, Internet, Rigging, Plumbing. Click here to order online.
|Catering Order forms due to Levy. Click here to see the menus.
|Pre-Registration Deadline for Conference registrations & Booth personnel
|Discount Deadline for AV & Computer Rental (CCR Solutions)
|First Exhibitor Move in Day. Direct Shipments may begin to arrive at the BCEC at 8am
Last updated 3/18/22 - subject to change
Proof of Vaccination NO LONGER Required
The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority. As the pandemic continues to recede, the BOMA International Executive Committee has voted to suspend the requirement that BOMA conference attendees must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test. We are continuing to monitor infection rates across the country, and CDC and local health guidelines. As such, the vaccine/negative test requirement is subject to reinstatement at any time. We will continue to keep attendees informed about any changes to this policy.
Face coverings are not mandated in Tennessee, and we will not require masks to be worn during the conference, but please do if it makes you feel safer and more comfortable around others. We strongly encourage attendees to continue to wear a face covering indoors if you have a weakened immune system, or if you are at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease due to age or underlying health conditions, or if you are unvaccinated.
All attendees must comply with on-site pandemic protocols and the code of conduct.
Code of Conduct / Personal Responsibility
By attending the 2022 BOMA Medical Real Estate Conference, you agree to the following:
- I agree not to travel or attend BOMA 2022 if I or a member of my household is sick
- I will not attend if I test positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
- If I begin to feel ill after arriving at the conference I will isolate myself immediately. I understand the symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, and nausea or vomiting,
- I will frequently wash and sanitize my hands while attending BOMA 2022
- I will follow social distancing guidelines and foot traffic flow signs
- I will respect and greet everyone in a safe and professional way
- I will follow all safety protocols in place at the conference, in the hotel, and all local, state and federal public health guidelines and laws
- I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVD-19 exists in any public place where people are present and that BOMA cannot guarantee conference participants will not become infected with COVID-19. By attending, I voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
- I agree to cooperate with BOMA, its conference venues and public health officials regarding investigatons and reporting of COVID-19 infections or suspected infections prior to, during and after the conference.
We are continuing to monitor the ongoing developments and policy changes concerning pandemic safety. We are working closely with our Nashville venues and suppliers to ensure we provide an environment that complies with local, state and CDC guidelines. Instructions and protocols are subject to change and we will continue to update you.
Safety Measures at the JW Marriott Nashville
The JW Marriott Nasville has implemented additional processes and procedures to ensure the health, safety, and comfort of guests. All their processes follow CDC guidelines and local and federal mandates. Read the JW Marriott Nasville Stay Well policies.