Program and Speakers
Experience the medical real estate industry's most comprehensive education program. Wide-ranging topics cover evolving health system strategies, capital markets trends, innovative design solutions, non-traditional healthcare settings, leasing and property management challenges, legal and regulatory issues, developing the next genergation of industry leaders, and much more.
Over 20 education sessions include thought-provoking Keynote Sessions offering a unique perspective on vital topics and emerging trends, as well as breakout sessions organized in five tracks:
- Capital Markets - Sessions in this track explore the latest trends in medical real estate transactions and financing
- Compliance & Regulation - These sessions examine key legal and regulatory issues impacting medical real estate
- Development & Innovation - Sessions in this track explore development and construction trends, as well as transformative facility design trends that are improving patient experiences and health outcomes.
- Leasing & Management - These sessions explore market trends, strategies to acquire and retain tenants, technology tools, and best practices for operating high-performance healthcare facilities
- Provider Strategies - Sessions in this track focus on health systems' real estate investment and development strategies and their innovative approaches to asset management
View/Search the conference education program here.