Program and Speakers
Experience the medical real estate industry's most comprehensive education program. Wide-ranging topics cover evolving health system strategies, capital markets trends, innovative design solutions, non-traditional healthcare settings, leasing and property management challenges, legal and regulatory issues, developing the next genergation of industry leaders, and much more.
Over 20 education sessions include thought-provoking Keynote Sessions offering a unique perspective on vital topics and emerging trends, as well as breakout sessions organized in five tracks:
- Capital Markets - Sessions in this track explore the latest trends in medical real estate transactions and financing
- Compliance & Regulation - These sessions examine key legal and regulatory issues impacting medical real estate
- Development & Innovation - Sessions in this track explore development and construction trends, as well as transformative facility design trends that are improving patient experiences and health outcomes.
- Leasing & Management - These sessions explore market trends, strategies to acquire and retain tenants, technology tools, and best practices for managing high-performance healthcare facilities
- Provider Strategies - Sessions in this track focus on health systems' real estate strategies and their innovative approaches to asset management
The 2022 conference education program is currently under development. Please check back soon!