Last updated 3/18/22 - subject to change
Proof of Vaccination NO LONGER Required
The health and safety of our attendees is our top priority. As the pandemic continues to recede, the BOMA International Executive Committee has voted to suspend the requirement that BOMA conference attendees must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test. We are continuing to monitor infection rates across the country, and CDC and local health guidelines. As such, the vaccine/negative test requirement is subject to reinstatement at any time. We will continue to keep attendees informed about any changes to this policy.
Face coverings are not mandated in Illinois, and we will not require masks to be worn during the conference. However, we strongly encourage attendees to continue to wear a face covering indoors as the best way to protect yourself, especially if you are at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease due to age or underlying health conditions, or if you are unvaccinated.
All attendees must comply with on-site pandemic protocols and the code of conduct.
Code of Conduct / Personal Responsibility
By attending the 2023 BOMA Medical Real Estate Conference, you agree to the following:
- I agree not to travel or attend BOMA 2023 if I or a member of my household is sick
- I will not attend if I test positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
- If I begin to feel ill after arriving at the conference I will isolate myself immediately. I understand the symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, and nausea or vomiting,
- I will frequently wash and sanitize my hands while attending BOMA 2023
- I will follow social distancing guidelines and foot traffic flow signs
- I will respect and greet everyone in a safe and professional way
- I will follow all safety protocols in place at the conference, in the hotel, and all local, state and federal public health guidelines and laws
- I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVD-19 exists in any public place where people are present and that BOMA cannot guarantee conference participants will not become infected with COVID-19. By attending, I voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
- I agree to cooperate with BOMA, its conference venues and public health officials regarding investigatons and reporting of COVID-19 infections or suspected infections prior to, during and after the conference.
We are continuing to monitor the ongoing developments and policy changes concerning pandemic safety. We are working closely with our Chicago venues and suppliers to ensure we provide an environment that complies with local, state and CDC guidelines. Instructions and protocols are subject to change and we will continue to update you.