The Design Evolution of Medical Facilities and MOBs
- Room: Michigan AB, Level 2
- Session Number:T106
Thursday,April 27, 2023:1:45 PM -2:45 PM
Healthcare is facing a transformative future as we emerge from the global pandemic addressing several disruptive market forces challenging how healthcare will be delivered. Digital innovations, labor and staffing challenges, healthcare equity, and climate change amidst an unequal financial landscape are only some of the factors continuing to impact how care is being delivered. So, how will these market factors and the ongoing evolution of healthcare delivery change the medical facilities and MOBs of our future?
This session will spotlight some of the solutions our healthcare leaders are utilizing to evolve their facility strategies across design, project delivery, capital, and portfolio management to deliver the facilities of the future.
After the session, participants will be able to:
- Describe market factors affecting the delivery of healthcare and how health systems and providers are realigning their care delivery strategies and priorities.
- Translate how technology enabled care delivery models influence the design and delivery of healthcare facilities.
- Demonstrate how healthcare spaces requires strategic alignment of health systems, key leadership and project stakeholders, and its partners.
- Understand how market factors impacting care delivery can be managed through strategic capital and portfolio management, design, and project delivery.