Virtual Conference Registration
Registration Fee: $395.00
Registration for the Virtual 2020 BOMA Medical Real Estate Conference Opens in September.
Special Registration Offers for Healthcare Providers
Healthcare Providers—Buy One, Get One Free, a Savings of $395!
Any employee of a hospital, health system or physician group may register a second person from their company for free with the purchase of a paid Healthcare Provider registration. The free registrant must work for the same hospital, health system or physician group as the paid registrant. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify for this offer.
NEW! First-Time Healthcare Provider—FREE Registration, a $395 Value!
First-time attendees who are employed by a hospital, health system or physician group are eligible for this offer. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify.
Are you still registered to attend the event that was to be held in San Diego? If yes, you have three options:
1. You may apply $395 of the registration fee you already paid to attend the in-person conference toward registration for the Virtual Conference on November 4-5 and receive a refund of the balance.
2. You may elect not to attend the Virtual Conference on November 4-5 and apply the registration fee you paid for the in-person event this year to next year's event in Dallas, TX on April 28-30, 2021.
3. You may elect not to attend the Virtual Conference on November 4-5 and receive a full refund for the registration fee you paid to attend the in-person event this year.
Please contact Kanwal Saluja, Director of Registration, at email@example.com or call 202-326-6341, to let us know which option you've chosen.
BOMA Conference Policies
1. Only individuals who register may login to participate in the virtual conference live webcast on November 4-5, 2020 and have access to the recorded sessions after.
2. Payment is required at the time of registration.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing by October 30 and are subject to a $75 processing fee. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations and must be made in writing.
4. For Healthcare Providers taking advantage of the "Buy One, Get One Free," the complimentary registration is forfeited if one team member cancels.
Please contact Ms. Kanwal Saluja, Registration & Meeting Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-326-6341, Monday–Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm ET.