Register to Attend
2021 Registration Fees
► Early Bird $875 on or before August 31
► Advance $925 between September 1 - 30
► Standard $975 after September 30
Team Registration—Register 5 Team Members for the Price of 4, a Savings of $875!
To be eligible for Team Registration, all registrants must work for the same company, and all registrations must be submitted at the same time for the discount to be applied
Healthcare Providers—Buy One, Get One Free, a Savings of $875!
Any employee of a hospital, health system or physician group may register a second person from their company for free with the purchase of a conference registration. The free registrant must work for the same hospital or health system as the paid registrant. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify for this offer.
NEW! First-Time Healthcare Provider—FREE Registration, an $875 Value!
If you have never attended an in-person conference and are employed by a hospital, health system or physician group, you are eligible for this offer. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify.
Speakers and Sponsors—Please use the special registration code you received to complete the online registration form.
Government Employees—Please contact our Registration Manager at email@example.com to receive the Government rate discount code to complete the online registration form.
BOMA Conference Policies
1. Click here to view the BOMA conference COVID-19 disclaimer and safety policies.
2. Only individuals who register and present a 2021 conference badge may attend conference events.
3. Payment is required at the time of registration. A registration will not be processed or confirmed until payment is received.
4. Cancellations and/or substitutions must be made in writing or email by October 8, 2021 and are subject to a $75 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after this date, or for "no-shows."
5. For Teams of 5, should any member of the team cancel, the complimentary registration is forfeited, and each cancellation is subject to a $75 processing fee.
6. Sponsor Hospitality Policy—Only companies participating in the conference through sponsorship may host private hospitality events for BOMA attendees and these private events may not conflict with any scheduled conference events. The designated times for private functions are Monday, November 1 after 6:30 pm and Tuesday, November 2 after 5:30 pm. Companies that violate the hospitality policy may be subject to expulsion from participating in future conferences.
7. Housing Policy—In order to ensure that hotel rooms are available to all registered attendees, BOMA reserves the right to cancel hotel reservations booked by non-registrants under BOMA's room blocks.
Please contact Kanwal Saluja, Registration Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-326-6341, Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm ET.