Program and Speakers
Experience the industry's most comprehensive education program. Wide-ranging topics cover evolving health system strategies, capital markets trends, innovative deisgn solutions, non-traditional healthcare settings, leasing and property management challenges, legal and regulatory issues, developing the next genergation of industry leaders, and much more.
The education sessions are grouped into five tracks:
- Capital Markets—Explores the latest trends in medical real estate transactions and financing from differing perspectives
- Compliance and Regulation—Examines key legal and regulatory issues affecting healthcare real estate leasing, development and acquisition
- Development and Innovation—Explores innovative development strategies and new facility design concepts
- Leasing and Management—Examines the outlook for leasing, tenant acquisition and retention, and best practices in operations and management
- Healthcare Provider Strategies—Focuses on health systems' innovative approaches to real estate strategy
The 2021 conference program is currently under development. Please check back soon for session descriptions and details.