Program and Speakers
Experience the medical real estate industry's most comprehensive education program. Wide-ranging topics cover evolving health system strategies, capital markets trends, innovative design solutions, non-traditional healthcare settings, leasing and property management challenges, legal and regulatory issues, developing the next genergation of industry leaders, and much more.
View session descriptions and speakers here.
View our COVID-19 Safety Policies and Protocols.
The education sessions are grouped into five tracks, offering you the flexibility to customize your education experience at BOMA:
- Capital Markets—Explores the latest trends in medical real estate transactions and financing from differing perspectives
- Compliance and Regulation—Examines key legal and regulatory issues affecting healthcare real estate leasing, development and acquisition
- Development and Innovation—Explores innovative development strategies and new facility design concepts
- Leasing and Management—Examines the outlook for leasing, tenant acquisition and retention, and best practices in operations and management
- Healthcare Provider Strategies—Focuses on health systems' innovative approaches to their real estate strategy
The Pandemic Pulse of Healthcare Real Estate
Watch BOMA Medical Real Estate Committee Co-Chair, Jay Miele, Senior Managing Director at Newmark, and BOMA International Chair and Chief Elected Officer, Mark Dukes, Vice President, Asset Management at Physicians Realty Trust, discuss the Pandemic Pulse of Healthcare Real Estate (August 2021). Read more at www.boma.org/DeepDives.