Register / Login
Already registered? Click here to Login to the virtual conference.
Still need to register? Click here to Register.
♦ Registration Fee: $395.00
♦ Special Registration Offer for Healthcare Providers
Healthcare Providers Register FREE!
Any employee of a hospital, health system or physician group may register for the VIRTUAL BOMA Medical Real Estate Conference on November 4-5 free of charge. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify for this offer. To take advantage of this offer please contact Kanwal Saluja, Director of Registration, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-326-6341 to receive your complimentary registration code.
Are you still registered to attend the event that was to be held in San Diego? If yes, you have three options:
1. You may apply $395 of the registration fee you already paid to attend the in-person conference toward registration for the Virtual Conference on November 4-5 and receive a refund of the balance.
2. You may elect not to attend the Virtual Conference on November 4-5 and apply the registration fee you paid for the in-person event this year to next year's event in Dallas, TX on April 28-30, 2021.
3. You may elect not to attend the Virtual Conference on November 4-5 and receive a full refund for the registration fee you paid to attend the in-person event this year.
Please contact Kanwal Saluja, Director of Registration, at email@example.com or call 202-326-6341, to let us know which option you've chosen.
BOMA Conference Policies
1. Only individuals who register may login to participate in the virtual conference live webcast on November 4-5, 2020 and have access to the recorded sessions after.
2. Payment is required at the time of registration.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing by October 30 and are subject to a $75 processing fee. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations and must be made in writing.
Please contact Ms. Kanwal Saluja, Registration & Meeting Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-326-6341, Monday–Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm ET.