Registration Fees & Policies
Registration is temporarily suspended as we work to reschedule the conference.
► $875 Early Bird rate until January 31, 2020 - expired
► $925 Advance rate February 1 until March 31, 2020
► $975 Standard rate effective April 1, 2020
Optional Activity: Golf Tournament at Torrey Pines - $350 per player
Special Registration Offers
Team Registration—Register 5 Team Members for the Price of 4, a Savings of $925!
To be eligible for Team Registration, all registrants must work for the same company, and all registrations must be submitted at the same time for the discount to be applied.
Healthcare Providers—Buy One, Get One Free, a Savings of $925!
Any employee of a hospital, health system or physician group may register a second person from their company for free with the purchase of a paid Healthcare Provider registration. The free registrant must work for the same hospital, health system or physician group as the paid registrant. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify for this offer.
NEW! First-Time Healthcare Provider—FREE Registration, a $925 Value!
First-time attendees who are employed by a hospital, health system or physician group are eligible for this offer. Employees of third-party management firms do not qualify.
Speakers and Sponsors
Please use the special registration code you received to complete the online registration form.
Please contact our Registration Manager at email@example.com to receive the Government rate discount code to complete the online registration form.
Click here to register online.
if you need to pay by check, download the registration form and mail with payment.
BOMA Conference Policies
1. Only individuals who register and present a 2020 conference badge may attend conference events.
2. Payment is required at the time of registration. A registration will not be processed or confirmed until payment is received.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing by email and are subject to a $75 processing fee. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations and must be made in writing.
4. For Teams of 5, should any member of the team cancel, the complimentary registration is forfeited, and each cancellation is subject to a $75 processing fee.
5. For Healthcare Providers taking advantage of the "Buy One, Get One Free," the complimentary registration is forfeited if one team member cancels.
6. Sponsor Hospitality Policy—Only companies participating in the conference through sponsorship may host hospitality events for BOMA attendees and these events may not conflict with any scheduled conference events. The designated times for private hospitality functions are Wednesday after 6:30 pm or Thursday after 5:30 pm. Companies that violate the hospitality policy may be subject to expulsion from participating in future conferences.
7. Housing Policy—To ensure guest rooms are available at the conference hotel for registered attendees, BOMA and the hotel reserve the right to cancel hotel reservations booked by non-registrants under BOMA's room block. The cut-off date to receive the BOMA room rate is April 6, 2020 or when the room block is sold out, whichever occurs first.
Please contact Ms. Kanwal Saluja, Registration & Meeting Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-326-6331, Monday–Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm ET. Or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.