Program and Speakers
While we may not be able to meet in person this year, BOMA is pleased to deliver the expert leadership and guidance you've come to expect from the annual Medical Office Buildings & Healthcare Real Estate Conference in a new virtual format. The virtual event will feature top-notch education and plentiful networking opportunities!
The education sessions are grouped into five tracks. Click here to view session descriptions and speakers.
- Capital Markets explores the latest trends in medical real estate transactions and financing
- Compliance and Regulation examines key legal and regulatory issues affecting healthcare real estate leasing, development and acquisitions
- Development and Innovation - explores innovations in development and design strategies
- Leasing and Management examines the outlook for leasing and property management
- Healthcare Provider Strategies focuses on health systems' approaches to real estate strategy