Program & Speakers
Join more than 1,300 healthcare real estate professionals from across the nation at BOMA's 2019 Medical Office Buildings + Healthcare Real Estate Conference, the industry's premier education, networking, and business development event.
BOMA features over 25 education sessions including keynote addresses and concurring sessions grouped into education tracks that examine the business of healthcare real estate in depth. Tracks include:
• CAPITAL MARKETS explores the latest trends in healthcare real estate transactions and financing
• COMPLIANCE & REGULATION examines key legal and regulatory issues affecting leasing, development and aquisitions
• DESIGN INNOVATION covers the new landscape of facility design and development of non-traditional healthcare settings
• LEASING & MANAGEMENT examines the outlook for leasing and property management in today's healthcare environment
• PROVIDER STRATEGIES focuses on health systems' innovative approaches to real estate strategy
• DEVELOPING LEADERS provides tips and strategies for growing a career in healthcare real estate
The 2019 program is currently under development. Check back soon for program details!
Earn Continuing Education Credits
All sessions at BOMA qualify for RPA, FMA, SMA, SMT, CPM, ARM and CCM renewal and continuing professional development credits. Complete and submit the CE form available at the conference so that BOMA may issue you a Certificate of Attendance, which you may then submit to the organization(s) that administer your professional credentials.
BOMA is also an approved AIA-CES provider. Sessions in the Design Innovation Track are eligible for AIA Learning Units (LU). There will be sign-in sheets in each session that is AIA eligible.
Some sessions may qualify for CE credits required for real estate license renewal in states where self-reporting is permitted. If your state permits self-reporting, please complete and submit the CE form available at the conference to BOMA for a certificate of attendance.